• andy chuks After Supreme Court what next?
    Share This, Tweet, +1 or Recommend   
    If a judgement is delivered at Supreme court and one of the parties involved is not yet satisfied, what other court can entertain the case, whose decisions is binding or supercedes that of the supreme court?
    15 September 2010Comment
    Share This, Tweet, +1 or Recommend   
    • williams sodic None, however in some cases I think ECOWAS Court or International Court of Justice may have a binding decisions, if the country government wishes to cooperate.
      Like It0 Unlike It0 20 October 2010