The Federal University Of Technology Akure(FUTA) is open for applications into pre-degree programmes for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Admissions will be into the Following Schools
1. School Of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology(SAAT)
2. School of Engineering and Engineering Technology(SEET)
3. School Of Earth and Mineral Sciences(SEMS)
4. School Of Environmental Technology(SET)
5. School Of Management Technology(SMT)
6 School Of Sciences(SOS)
Candidates should posses WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than 2 sittings, with Minimum of Credit passes in English Language, mathematics, Physics and any two of the following subjects, relevant to their discipline:
Credit pass in Economics is compulsory in the school of Management Technology.
Candidates for pre-degree science programme must perform to a satisfactory level in a Computer based qualifying test to be conducted on thursday, 1st and Friday 2nd November, 2012, at 9:00am at the E-test centre, Federal University Of Technology Akure(FUTA) Ondo state.
Candidates who took part in the test are expected to visit the website of the Federal University Of Technology Akure(FUTA) to access the result of the E-test as from Monday, the 12th of November, 2012.
Duration of Programme
The programme is Full time, residential and will run for one academic session of two semesters.
Registration and Commencement of Lectures
Screening and registration of successful candidates begin on Monday, the 19th of November, while lectures commence on Monday, 3rd December, 2012.
Candidates who successfully complete the programme and meet the cut-off mark for the course applied as determined by the University Admission Committee as well as meet the JAMB cut-off mark, would be admitted into 100 level of the University undergraduate degree programme in relevant discipline.
1. Candidates are to pay an application Fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000) excluding bank charges(of N300) on E-tranzact platform in any participating bank.
Click Here Now to Make Payment and Get Your Registration PINS.
2. Candidates are to complete and print the PDS Application Form online after payment by logging in on to the Federal University of Technology Akure(FUTA) website www.futa.edu.ng andclick on the Online PDS Application Form.
3. Submit the Online application Form and Print A Copy.
PDS applications open on monday, the 9th of July, 2012 and closes on Friday, the 26th of October, 2012.
All registered candidates are required to bring along the following items to the E-test venue:
1. Depositors Copy Of Bank Teller indicating Payment of Ten thousand Naira application fee, in candidates Name.
2. Completed Application Form, downloaded from FUTA website.
3. E-test scheduling slip which must contain a registration number.
4. Copy of E-transact receipt obtained from the Bank.
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Venue for the screening is the Electronic test centre, Obakere campus, federal University of Technology, Akure.
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or Electronic gadgets into the E-test hall
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Any candidate who fails to appear for the E-test would not be considered for admission.
Ã¢ï¿½Â¢ Candidates are required in their own interest to take a practice test here: http://test.jketc.net
All enquiries should be forwarded to any of the following helplines:
E-test: 08164487268, 07052976224 and 08165661045.
Centre for continuing Education(CCE)
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AKURE(FUTA)