Applications invites Qualified UTME candidates for
admission into the Full-Time five years Bachelor of Technology (B.
Tech.) Degree Programme in the School of Science Laboratory Technology,
with specialization in any of the following options:
i. Biochemistry & Chemistry Technology
ii. Biomedical Technology
iii. Geology and Mining Technology
iv. Industrial Chemistry & Petrochemical Technology
v. Microbiology Technology
vi. Physics/with Electronics Technology
vii. Physics with Production Technology
Applicants must possess the following qualifications
i. Five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and
Biology in not more than two sittings in GCE, SSCE, NECO, OR NABTEB
ii. UTME: All candidates who wish to apply for admission
must have written the 2012 UTME with a minimum
score of 180.
iii. UTME SUBJECTS:
(a) Biomedical Technology, Biochemistry/Chemistry Technology and
Microbiology Technology options: English Language, Biology, Chemistry
and Physics or Mathematics.
(b) Geology/Mining Technology, Industrial Chemistry/Petrochemical
Technology, Physics with Electronics Technology and Physics with
Production Technology options: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry
1. Candidatesâ€™ names on their Oâ€™level certificates and JAMB results must be same with what is filled on the Post UTME Form.
2. Mobile phones, walkman, ipod, ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the screening venue.
3. Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for
the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on Monday, 9th July,
4. Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am.
5. Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not
be allowed into the Campus on the days of the screening exercise.
6. For Technical Support during the registration, send an email to email@example.com
For enquiries, call any of the following numbers: 0812450544,
08102450557, 08102450455, 08152665020, 08152665021, 07084152649,
08093402493, 08092092606, 08092092607, 08092092608
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS
MIDNIGHT ON 9th July, 2012.