All candidates who obtained a score of 160 and above in the 2012/2013
UTME Examination conducted by JAMB and Chose The Federal Polytechnic
Nekede as their First and/or Second Choice Institution and those who
applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma (Morning) that
Sale of Forms online for the Post-UTME and HND (Morning) Admission
Screening Test commenced today, Monday, 11th June, 2012.
Method of application
Eligible candidates for the Post-UTME/HND Screening are required to
obtain their forms from any branch of the prescribed banks nationwide at
a fee of N1,000 (one thousand Naira) only.
Participating banks that sale the forms
1. Fidelity Bank PLC Nekede-AC. No. 4110009105
2. First City Monumental Bank -AC No. 0286043053
3. United Bank for Africa -AC No. 1015498529
4. Zenith Bank PLC -AC No. 1012654137
DATE FOR POST-UTME SCREENING
1. ENGINEERING/SCIENCES: The screening exercise for ND (Engineering/Sciences) will take place on Thursday 5th, July, 2012. 2. BUSINESS: The screening exercise for ND (Business) will take place on Saturday, 7th July, 2012
DATE FOR HND (MORNING) SCREENING
Both Science and Business Screening will take place on Friday, 6th July, 2012.