- Graduate Trainees At Saro
- Saro, with head office in Lagos is a diversified company with major interests in the Crop protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export Industries in both Nigeria and Ghana. With sustained growth in our businesses we are revruiting brilliant minds for the postions below
Graduate Trainees in
1. Sales and Procurement
Successful candidates will receive real life and diverse training in either the selling of our market leading brands in the Crop Protection and FMCG industries or in the Procurement of such cash crops like Cocoa and Sesame seed for the export market.
2. Quality Assurance and Production
Successful candidates will receive hands on training in quality assurance and production.
3. Agricultural Sustainability
Successful candidates for our agric sustainability program will be gtrained in working with farmer's outgrowers' scheme in cultivating agric commodities through a proactive commitment to the environmenttal, social and economic health of target communities.
4.Finance and Risk Compliance
Successful candidates will train in finance and risk and compliance units where they will learn the management of finance, accounts, corporate risk and internal compliance applying standard procedures and practices.
1. Candidates for Sales and Procurement and Agric Sustainability must have a minimum of BSc second Class Lower in any of the Agricultural Sciences.
2. candidates fr Quality assurance and Production must have a minimum of B.Pharm Second Class Lower in Pharmacy.
3. Candidates for Finance /Risk and Compliance must have a B.Sc. at a minimum of Second Class Lower level in Accounting or any Social Science.
Candidates for all the positions must not be older than 27 years and must have observed their NYSC.
Candidates for all positions must be fluent in English language
in addition , candidates for Sales and Procurement must be very fluent in Hausa and any other Nigerian Language.
Driving Skills is required for sales and procurement.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send electronically their brief profile (in ecxel format stating the position he/she is applying for as the subject of the email within one (1) week of this advert to email@example.com
||Year Of Grad
|| Language Spoken
Applications not in this format will be disqualified
- Deadline: 2010-10-19
- Labels: Graduate Jobs