SIEMENS RECRUITING IN NIGERIA
Our Company is a multinational company and a leader in the Power Engineering business in Nigeria. Due to expansion of our projects activities in Nigeria, we are currently in need of experienced and motivated candidates for Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant
The duties of the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will include, but is not limited to the following:
• Performing reception duties in and efficient, professional and courteous manner;
• Maintaining regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
• Answering a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards;
• Logging information on calls received, where required and maintaining detailed and accurate records;
• Filing data and performing other routine clerical tasks as assigned;
•Ordering and maintaining relevant office supplies for effectiveness of the training centre and personal duties;
• Operating a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine;
• Communicating and liaise verbally and in writing between customers /suppliers/visitors/ enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions;
• Candidates must be able to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, typewriters, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills;
• Effective business writing skills;
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelors degree
Method of Application
Hand written application letter with Resume containing present contact telephone number and email address should be submitted not later than 31st August, 2010 to the following address:
The General Manager (HR),
P.O. Box 304, Apapa, Lagos