No Account Yet
Gists & Jokes
campus gossips & rumours
celebrities and fashion
comic and comedy
personal stories/ gists
poetry and motivation
Featured Gist and Jokes
How to Fail Your Final Year Exam
Impossible To Please
Two British Men and An Ibo Woman at the Bar
Knowledge Pills Gives you Knowledge
10 Most Destructive Human Behaviors
Tiger Woods and Wife Elin Nordegren Divorce
A Cardiologist's Funeral
Wasp in her thing
High School Math Proficiency Exam Try it
Do You Still Remember This Joke?
Tips For Success in Business #4
Sunday School Lesson
Men: Her Face vs Her Body
10 Reasons Not To Jog
1. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now & we don't know where the heck she is.
2. The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
3. I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.
4. I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
5. I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.
6. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
7. I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
8. The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
9. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
10. I don't jog. It makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Posted by williams sodic on 2012-06-04
How to Shower Like a Man
How to Shower Like a Woman
paper back books too expensive?...try e-books
Can You Really Die in Your Nightmares?
10 Things Every Woman Should Know About a Man's Brain
By: kayode dare john
| Date: 2012-07-13
Make Your Comment
© Copyright 2010
Best Value Providers
Sign in or Register