No Account Yet
Gists & Jokes
campus gossips & rumours
celebrities and fashion
comic and comedy
personal stories/ gists
poetry and motivation
Featured Gist and Jokes
College Hostel Rules
Importance of Research
The Smart Lawyer
10 Husbands, Still a Virgin
Wrong E-Mail Address
The Temperature of Hell
Prayer of a Student Before Finals
Spirit of Boxing Day
Now Register & Start Send Free SMS Anywhere Worldwide!!! Bulk sms Gateway
Tips For Success in Business #1
Spelling Test - Dictate
I ate a Lawyer
10 Reasons Not To Jog
1. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now & we don't know where the heck she is.
2. The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
3. I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.
4. I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
5. I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.
6. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
7. I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
8. The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
9. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
10. I don't jog. It makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Posted by williams sodic on 2012-06-04
How to Shower Like a Man
How to Shower Like a Woman
paper back books too expensive?...try e-books
Can You Really Die in Your Nightmares?
10 Things Every Woman Should Know About a Man's Brain
By: kayode dare john
| Date: 2012-07-13
Make Your Comment
© Copyright 2010
Best Value Providers
Sign in or Register