No Account Yet
Gists & Jokes
campus gossips & rumours
celebrities and fashion
comic and comedy
personal stories/ gists
poetry and motivation
Featured Gist and Jokes
Knowledge Pills Gives you Knowledge
Important Physics Disclaimers
'Church' Promises Free Alcohol, Cigarettes, Funky Music :: Did You Attend?
Sunday School Lesson
Husband At Work
Meaning of "Kiss" according to Lecturers
Importance of Research
The Temperature of Hell
Do You Still Remember This Joke?
Do You Know Who I am
A child and her mom
Prove that Maths is Pointless
I wish that for a Moment
10 Reasons Not To Jog
1. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 now & we don't know where the heck she is.
2. The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
3. I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.
4. I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
5. I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.
6. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
7. I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
8. The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
9. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
10. I don't jog. It makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Posted by williams sodic on 2012-06-04
How to Shower Like a Man
How to Shower Like a Woman
paper back books too expensive?...try e-books
Can You Really Die in Your Nightmares?
10 Things Every Woman Should Know About a Man's Brain
By: kayode dare john
| Date: 2012-07-13
Make Your Comment
© Copyright 2010
Best Value Providers
Sign in or Register