Below is an explanation on how to join skoola.com and how to use some on features Skoola
How to Join Skoola
To Join us visit http://skoola.com/register.php fill the form to register
Once you register, you will get an activation email, check your mail and click on the link to activate your subscription.
On clicking the activation link your account will be activated. On logging in you will get to your profile page as shown below
Click on the Red buttons to Edit your Basic information, Profile Picture, Like and Interests, Education and Contact Information.
Click Save Changes on each box to save after editing.
To Join/Create a Class
- - Click the Join a Study Class Tab as shown above
- - To Create a Class click on Create a Study Class Tab. Note check the existing study classes to avoid duplicates/ rejection when you create a class.(You can also select if your created class will be locked i.e open to only members you accept. Note this is subject to approval.)
After Join a class you can start a tutorial or ask a question by click start a tutorial and selecting the class you want to start tutorial or ask question on.
How to Add/ Manage/ Invite Friends
- - Click on Manage my Friends to search, add, remove and approve friends requests
- - Click on Invite Friends to invite your friends to Skoola
How to add News and Gists
- If you have a gist or news about your school you can click on Upload News and Gists to upload it following the instructions.
Uploading and taking Tests
- You can take/ upload online mock tests on classes you joined by clicking Upload Test/ Take Test
More Explanation on features will be posted later. If you have any questions/suggestion/comments use the comment box below.